Wednesday, August 11, 2010

When love hurts.

I just want to bury my face in his chest and cry hard. Cry one last time before I go. For everything I hoped for that will never be. Every family photo that will never be taken. For the things he could never be for me that I need, an the things I cannot be for him. For failure. For how bad it hurts to let go. Out of respect and mourning for the closeness we used to share that's been replaced by distance. I want to sob wildly until I expel every ounce of frustration and sadness. Until I'm too empty to be angry about all the things that fell short of my hopes, and until I'm too empty to care about the gap between hope and defeat. I want to cry until there are no tears, then walk away and never look back. Never be ugly, have no words except goodbye. No more I love yous. This love hurts too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment